Our Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all.

Go down 
+4
Albel-is-MINE
QueenYarbo
ForTheLoveOfKakashi
Kousagi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kousagi
Princess
Princess
Kousagi

Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all. Empty
PostSubject: Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all.   Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Name: Frankie (I'm a girl!) but I go by Kousagi on internet-land.
Favorite Movies: Waking Life, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Paprika, Ghost in the Shell
Favorite Bands: Deftones, Goldfrapp, Sneaker Pimps
Favorite Books: Lolita
Are you Will? Skill? Strength? Mix?: Pure skill. Always.
Good/Evil/Mix Character?: Uhh, mix, but leaning more toward good. Opportunistic bastards, my characters
Your favorite Fable game?: Fable 3 ♥
Do you write fanfiction?: Heck yeah, I do.
Do you make fanart?: Forever, bb.
Have a deviantart handle?: Kousagi @ Deviantart
Have a fanfiction.net handle?: K0USAGI @ FF.net
Other?: Uh, personal blog, Kousagi.net but it's kinda lame there.

I've been a Fable fan since about November, when Fable 3 came out. I got into the series in 2008 with Fable 2, but didn't really pay it much mind after beating it. Fable 3's what got me to fall in love with it. Since then, I've replayed 2 and I'm making my first full trek through Fable 1 for the first time since probably 2005.

I love to talk about plot and art and I look forward to chilling with all you lovelies here, <3
Back to top Go down
http://kousagi.deviantart.com
ForTheLoveOfKakashi
Princess
Princess
ForTheLoveOfKakashi

Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all.   Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Haha 21 isn't old! Just the right age to buy alcohol! Its a good age. (So says the 22 yrd old XD )
Back to top Go down
QueenYarbo
Queen
Queen
QueenYarbo

PostSubject: Re: Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all.   Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Oh god, the images from you title XD I would like the pancake not touching you body XDD

I love the book Lolita and the movie Paprika, in fact this is the first time I've heard someone mention it! Awesome :3 Arting is very enjoyable as well.
Back to top Go down
http://queen-yarbo.deviantart.com/
Albel-is-MINE
Princess
Princess
Albel-is-MINE

PostSubject: PFFFT WHAAA   Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:50 pm

:U 21 isn't old!

Hell, you aren't even 22 yet, so huuuushhhhh

(you look 20, gurl :U )
Back to top Go down
http://albel-is-mine.deviantart.com
Dex
Prince
Prince
Dex

PostSubject: Re: Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all.   Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:32 pm

PANCAKES!!!!!! pig oh hi can I have a pancake now pleas
Back to top Go down
~ComicallyMacabre~
Egg
Egg
~ComicallyMacabre~

PostSubject: Re: Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all.   Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:33 pm

OH-HOHO, You naughty thing, you're getting all sticky nao~
Back to top Go down
Dex
Prince
Prince
Dex

PostSubject: Re: Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all.   Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:37 pm

What a Face ...and that the way unhuh unhuh I like it unhuh unhuh
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Prince
Prince
Leprechaun

PostSubject: Re: Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all.   Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:43 pm

No Dex! No pancakes for you! Get back in the cage Shocked .... I mean look a piece of candy!

As for age you're all young hooligans XD

lol! Paprika . Hahahahahaha what a movie.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Prince
Prince
Dex

PostSubject: Re: Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all.   Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Sad NO NOT THE CAGE ANYTHING BUT THE...WHAT CANDY!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lynai
Egg
Egg
Lynai

PostSubject: Re: Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all.   Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:44 pm

One day, we'll meet on the internet and when that day comes, we're drinking. 8U
Back to top Go down
http://spiritarcher.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all.   Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kousagi comes in like, "Oh hay guys, you like pancakes?" because she has an armful of syrupy pancakes for us all.
Page 1 of 1