Our Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenYarbo
Queen
Queen
QueenYarbo

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:26 am

These are prone to being changed. Check back regularly.

Well, since you're already here, good! Shows some initiative! By not following through with any of these rules, you are prone to receive a warning.

• Behave in an appropriate behavior. If you would not say/show something to your mom: don't post it.

• Please try not to generate spam: posts that contain a simple "me too" or other short messages. They are annoying to read by the other members.

• Do not share your password with your friends/relatives/etc. If a message is posted under your user account, you are responsible for its content whether you were the one who posted or not.

• Respect the authority.

• Use common sense when interacting with other members. If the thought of "maybe I shouldn't do that" goes through your head, then you probably shouldn't do that.

• Insults. Direct personal insult of another forum member (e.g., "You are an idiot.") and other name-calling. Why? Because this isn't grade school. People should be able to discuss or even dispute other's posts without insulting people. You may dispute somebody's opinion but not attack/flame the person who stated it. There are a lot of other non-direct-personal insults that won't necessary get you banned instantly, but depending on the context/nature may lead to post editing, post deletion, warnings, or time-outs. They include telling people to shut up and being extremely or repeatedly rude or sarcastic. It's not your place to tell other users they are not welcome; if they follow the rules, they are welcome. Bottom line -- don't try to tick off others and don't make discussions unnecessarily personal. If somebody else insults you, report their post; their post does not give you a license to break the rules by returning their insults.

• Harrasement. Although we do not read Private Messages sent between forum members, the rules for appropriate and inappropriate content apply to them as well. Harassment. Purposely intimidating a particular member, harassing them, sending them rude or unwanted private messages, etc. This includes personal attacks on moderators for doing their jobs.

• Personal attacks are NOT tolerated. Please refrain from using racial slurs, sexual orientation slurs, sexist comments, ect. We are an open and accepting to those of all circumstances.

• Because Fable is an adult game, swearing is not a major offense. However, use your best discretion and don't let it get out of hand.

• Do not reply to a topic more than 30 days old.

• Anyone caught hacking into anyone else's account will be banned.

• Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.

• 6) No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content!

• The official language is English. Outside the translator forum English is the only allowed language.

• Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.

Also a word of advice. I highly recommend using the emotions. It’s amazing that communication via the internet can be enhanced through these little guys, but without them, we would have greater difficulty expressing how we feel. They aid us greatly in communicating our intentions, good or bad etc, with a :D , a :x , or a simple Shocked , at the end of a friendly sentence.

Warning System

If you break an offense, you will be given a warning for each one. If you receive more than three warnings in a month you will be banned.

Depending on the severity of your offense, you may just be banned immediately.

For any questions or concerns contact the Forum Staff.

Thank you,

Queen Yarbo

Last edited by QueenYarbo on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://queen-yarbo.deviantart.com/
Albel-is-MINE
Princess
Princess
Albel-is-MINE

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:49 pm

...I curse (heavily mind you, and she does it back) in front of my mom and she likes to look at my naughty drawings...so...er....Make that less vague for weirdos like me xD
Back to top Go down
http://albel-is-mine.deviantart.com
QueenYarbo
Queen
Queen
QueenYarbo

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Updated some of the rules.

In the Fan Art and Fan Fiction section you must but [M] in your title if there is adult content. I explained the swearing issue in another forum and added it to the topic :3
Back to top Go down
http://queen-yarbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1