Our Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magically Delicious

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leprechaun
Prince
Prince
Leprechaun

Magically Delicious Empty
PostSubject: Magically Delicious   Magically Delicious EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Name:Derrick Schaller
Favorite Movies:Dawn of the Dead (original 1978 version which is a must see) The entire Predator/Alien movie collection, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, TMNT WOOT WOOT!! Family Guy, Robot Chicken, Darkwing Duck, Cowboy Bebop and most recently Soul Eater
Favorite Bands:Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, Gorillaz, Johhny Cash, Blues Brothers, and lots more
Favorite Books:Resident Evil series, all Dan Brown books and some more
Are you Will? Skill? Strength? Mix?:Mix
Good/Evil/Mix Character?: Well Kat took one look at my fable 2 hero and got scared Twisted Evil Bwahahahahahahahahaha Twisted Evil
Your favorite Fable game?: I don't have a favorite. I like elements from both 2 and 3. I have yet to play Fable 1
Do you write fanfiction?:No
Do you make fanart?:XD He has arms and legs finally! Oh wait he doesn't have hands Shocked
Have a deviantart handle?:Nope
Have a fanfiction.net handle?:Nope
Other?: Zombies!!! Nom nom nom nom nom. I'm big into zombies, TMNT, and gaming. I've played on almost every gaming system possible. Although my favorite of all time would be the N64. Mmmmmmmmm so many good memories.

Back to top Go down
Dex
Prince
Prince
Dex

PostSubject: Re: Magically Delicious   Magically Delicious EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:08 pm

hello fellow 3 legged person alien how goes it?
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Prince
Prince
Leprechaun

PostSubject: Re: Magically Delicious   Magically Delicious EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:15 pm

ohhhh it goes alien and how about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Dex
Prince
Prince
Dex

PostSubject: Re: Magically Delicious   Magically Delicious EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:28 pm

oh you know the same thing that you do clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magically Delicious   Magically Delicious Empty

Back to top Go down

Magically Delicious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Albion :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: