Our Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randomly Dead Spouse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenYarbo
Queen
Queen
QueenYarbo

Randomly Dead Spouse Empty
PostSubject: Randomly Dead Spouse   Randomly Dead Spouse EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:51 am

So it seems that in Fable 3, if you make a decision that is good yet unpopular (Such as the Sewer Plant or Outpost) you're husband or wife will die if they live in the castle. Initially I just thought that the citizens, in there upset killed my husband. My fabulously dressed husband. Apparently it's a glitch.

You can just restart the game and move your spouse, but there's a chance that you'll encounter a different glitch where you will no longer be able too interact with them. So I just moved my spouse back to the castle and had him die.

I'm very upset, I finally found a guy in the game who I could marry and didn't look like a Balverine's love child... and he had the choice to die or be mute. Well, he didn't have a choice, I chose for him. In any case, I'll miss that fabulous mustache... I don't remember his name, just his mustache and clothes.
Back to top Go down
http://queen-yarbo.deviantart.com/
Leprechaun
Prince
Prince
Leprechaun

PostSubject: ohhh   Randomly Dead Spouse EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:17 pm

I had this glitch to... or it could have been the fact that i killed 20 some guards or so with Elise watching XD
Back to top Go down
Dex
Prince
Prince
Dex

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Dead Spouse   Randomly Dead Spouse EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:10 pm

NOOO NOT YOU TOO!!! *goes and kills a maid trying to run out of the castle*...*crys*WHY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lynai
Egg
Egg
Lynai

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Dead Spouse   Randomly Dead Spouse EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:05 am

Damn, that sounds... hnnng. ; 3; Well, at least my first game will be alright. I... married a prostitute and moved him into the castle with my kid.

They get along great.

Seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritarcher.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Dead Spouse   Randomly Dead Spouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Randomly Dead Spouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Albion :: Fable :: Glitches-