HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Shut Up Woman, Get On My Unicorn.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenYarbo
Queen
Queen

PostSubject: Shut Up Woman, Get On My Unicorn.   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:11 am

Name: Kat Obray :3 When I was little my friend's called me Rooster, due to my middle name (Ruth) Or make lame hurricane/ginger jokes. But my friend's were just assholes.
Age: Old enough. It's on my profile if you are terribly curious.
Favorite Movies: Moulin Rouge, Pokemanz, The Last Unicorn, Resident Evil
Favorite Bands: Lady Gaga, Mika, Regina Spektor, Semi Precious Weapons, ABBA, Marilyn Monroe, Panic At the Disco, Kill The Complex. Lots of stuff.
Favorite Books: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Finding Alice, Lolita, Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress, and raunchy novels.
Are you Will? Skill? Strength? Mix?: I actually have a Queen for each of these. I really like shooting Hobbes, however.
Good/Evil/Mix Character?: I've made a character with each alignment, but I like being good. People I don't even know give me presents and they're my best friend.
Your favorite Fable game?: I can't be fair, because at this point I haven't completed Fable I. However I really like Fable III. I know there's a lot of complaints on the length and how the character's were lacking. But I was nothing but impressed, even with the glitches. It's still hands down one of my favorite games of all time.
Do you write fanfiction?: I used too, but it's nothing worth reading.
Do you make fanart?: Everyday. I really enjoy arting, and fan art is an easy outlet.
Have a deviantart handle?: Queen-Yarbo :3
Have a fanfiction.net handle?: Yarbo
Other?:

I love Fashion :D It's very important to me. I strongly believe if you aren't enjoying what you're wearing, then you're missing the point. I'm especially in love with the EGL clothing. Whether Japanese brands, American Indie, or the discount Bodyline. I love the fluffiness of the clothing. However, I do not like the reactions I get when wearing it D: I also like wearing wigs. I'm not allowed to cut or dye my hair (I'm under a death threat if I do so) so it's nice to change things up. I actually don't wear pants. The closes I get are pajama bottoms. I haven't worn a pair of jeans since... 2007. And even then it wasn't too often. I really like skirts, dresses, and girlie shit like that.

Aside from drawing, I also enjoy LARPing and I'm starting to get into Cosplay. Doing my first Con in Apirl! I've done some modeling which was really fun. I'm also an avid collector of cute things. My desk if full of unicorns, cupcakes, Hello Kitty, Pokemon, bunnies, and Lady Gaga photos. So is my bedroom and bathroom. I think Leprechaun called it Hello Kitty Hell? Whatever, my unicorns will get him while he's sleeping.

If you have any questions about Unicorns or Lady Gaga, come to me. There's little I don't know. Some may call it an obsession. Because it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://queen-yarbo.deviantart.com/
Dex
Prince
Prince

PostSubject: !!!   Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:29 pm

NOOO GINGER!!!!! geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leprechaun
Prince
Prince

PostSubject: XD   Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Kat Said: "I think Leprechaun called it Hello Kitty Hell? Whatever, my unicorns will get him while he's sleeping."

Don't make me take their childhoods again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QueenYarbo
Queen
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Woman, Get On My Unicorn.   Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Leave the Unicrons out of this! Or I'll send my chihuahua's after you. Yeah, you better be afraid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://queen-yarbo.deviantart.com/
Dex
Prince
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Woman, Get On My Unicorn.   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:12 pm

NOOO NOT PIXIE!!! pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leprechaun
Prince
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Woman, Get On My Unicorn.   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Pffffft I'm the beastmaster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linzy3419
Egg
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Woman, Get On My Unicorn.   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:50 pm

GET ON MY UNICORN, I'LL TAKE YOU ROUND THE UNIVERSE~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Woman, Get On My Unicorn.   

Back to top Go down

Shut Up Woman, Get On My Unicorn.
Page 1 of 1